The Waffle House Chronicles...

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I am down 1100 riding miles from where I was last year…and last year I hadn’t even hit my stride yet, scary how much I rode last year.

Last night was cool. We played in the park where I saved Kieran from certain peril (no need to mention why he was in peril in the first place.)

Oh yeah and while I am enjoying my quiet time at the park, two jackasses had to play on some balance beam thing.

The jackass that lost however decided to do a wheelie in the parking lot on his road bike. 2 second later we hear the sound of elbow on asphalt. He laid there for two minutes making sure everyone stayed away. Seems like a routine event. No pictures exist of this occurrence however so you’ll just have to take my word for it happening. After returning home from a park that is ¼ mile from the Great Dane, we got in the car to drive to the Great Dane. Good eats and good times! Stayed up too late watching the Brewers.

Today has been a drag. I did however complete, in entirety, the Wisconsin State Journal Crossword puzzle, for only the second time this year. All from the top of my head, no internet or dictionaries or none of that. The upside of this week is a hopefully exciting weekend of this and that and some of this.

2 Comments:

  • What kind of parents would let you play with their kid?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/22/2007 11:33 PM  

  • I deny any wheelie action. I also deny Jen's implications that this is a frequent occurance. I haven't laid on the ground mumbling "I'm fine, I'm fine, just leave me alone" for at least 4 days.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/23/2007 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home