The Waffle House Chronicles...

Friday, April 27, 2007

Good dogs & bad dogs.

I hate Mike Vick. He is a jerk. It’s a felony in the United States and I hope they lock his ass up for a long time. What good is this guy?

Of course this morning wasn’t the best morning for a certain dog. Actually I am sure he enjoyed it much more than me. I woke up really early today (4:45) because I couldn’t sleep. I wake up and Chili is not in bed. Oh no, not again. It was still dark so I went outside and Chili looked guilty. I found two bags and one can of treats all open and eaten. He ate probably 10 T-Bones treats, 2 fake pigs ears and probably about 100 liver treats.

I am 82% done with Midnight Club 3. I am doing the Pro Street Racing US Tour and after that all I’ll have left are a few motorcycle stages on both Choppers and Race bikes and some scattered other races. It just might be the most fun driving game ever and a Top 10 game for sure. I best hurry up though as I have a game called Bully waiting in the wings. Weekend should be fun! Poker Tourney tonight, basketball and a dodgeball tournament tomorrow and a whole lot of nothing on Sunday.

This guy is male(or so he says) and a semi-pro mountain bike racer

1 Comments:

  • If he's the dude in his profile picture (and I don't know why he wouldn't me), he's either lying like a dog or 5'2" tall.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4/27/2007 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home