The Waffle House Chronicles...

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Dillon Panthers- State Champs!


Wednesday Night, the Dillon Panthers overcame a 26-0 half-time deficit to win on a last second hook and ladder play! What a game!!!

The no-hitter is blown for Hernandez though, so that's a bummer (but they Mariners will still topple the Dice-K)...but the Brewers won their short game...too bad local TV decided the Bucks are more important. What a TV Night, and I haven't even turned on any American Idol. Yes, tonight, I am the true American Idiot!

Oh yeah, thanks to the Riz, I might be able to make my own Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry.

5 Comments:

  • do you get so into your tv that you don't answer your door?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/11/2007 9:13 PM  

  • It's nice to see that life imitates art for the Dillon Panthers (Varsity Blues).

    I knew you wouldn't be that interested in that link until I read about potential uses for the McFlurry.

    As long as they aren't Wicked or Foolish, I would be in this Saturday.

    By Blogger el_riz, at 4/12/2007 7:35 AM  

  • Wouldn't it be easier to make a Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry using actual Cadbury Creme Eggs instead of trying to make your own creme egg?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/12/2007 4:16 PM  

  • The NFL is so fake now - they all look like hired actors.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4/14/2007 9:27 AM  

  • That was such a crappy game. I don't understand why any team would pay so much money for a pitcher

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/26/2007 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home