The Waffle House Chronicles...

Friday, October 28, 2005

From: Larson, Eric
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 9:58 AM
To: Mark Larson
Subject: Blog suggestion

You should post a review of Applebee’s Jambalaya past bowl on your blog.

-Eric

I can't leave my fans waiting. Russ is an idiot. Had he merely read the item description or looked at the photo of the menu item he would have not ordered it. He said it wasn't what he expected, he expected rice and not pasta. From the menu: Cajun sausage and blackened chicken breast served over linguine tossed in Louisiana pasta sauce with tomatoes, mushrooms and topped with Parmesan cheese. Served with garlic toast. He wouldn't say he didn't like it nor would he say he ordered a dud. Come on Russ...fess up, that crap sucked... right? I suppose you could blame Applebees for discontinuing the Southwest Philli Steak Wrap which was a top 5 menu item in the whole US. On the plus side also is that is was cool to see Russ and Angie and hang out with them.

I saw one other odd thing. After Riz was done with his burger he asked for some mustard and from what I can tell he was dipping his fries in it. What's that all about?

OK, I guess I have to diss all my friends in one swoop. Zarun said he was 78% certain to be at the corn maze tomorrow. Then I come to work this morning and he is a no go.

I wonder what Hez is doing right now?

2 Comments:

  • can you do a review of the new nick-n-willy's take and bake pizza place in middleton.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/01/2005 3:41 PM  

  • Nope...but if you want to eat there and review it I'd be more than happy to post it! :) You rock Shiroma!

    By Blogger Burrito Eater, at 11/02/2005 5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home