The Waffle House Chronicles...

Monday, February 04, 2008

Wow

So this happened today. Some how I thought Pacific was going to buy Cannondale and not Dorel. It'll be an interesting few months at work, not just because of my new job. I can't wait! I probably shouldn't comment further as you never know who might read this and really there isn't much else to say.

Last night someone referred to me as a trophy husband. I was honored. I guess I am too old for my old title of "teen hearthrob" although I am sure that I still have the jurisdiction to play a high schooler in hollywood.

Speaking of last night, the game was boring...until it got awesome. Which is the reverse of many Super Bowls. Glad the Giants won, if I am going to see history I'd rather it be from a team that's not the Patriots (or Ravens or Cowboys or Bears or Vikings or Raiders or Etc.) Plus 1-0 is all that matters in any given game. Also I have a new candidate for the worst food ever. It's called spicy fried chicken and it's from Popeyes. It tastes good. When you bite down it's like biting a wet mitten, but except for dirty ass water it's all grease. It's spicy. But I am 2 for 2 on puking roughly 8 hours after eating it. I last tried about 5 years ago, puked, considered it an abnormaility. Now I think that's the way. The combo of spicy and greasy is just too much. So I am done, consume your own at your own risk. Every time I puke my face swells up so it looks like I just got my ass kicked.

Looks like tonight is going to be one of those rain all day, freeze and snow all night deals. Maybe the 10th time this year. Love this stuff (stupid groundhog.) Had lots of boxer time this weekend with lots of boxers and it was awesome!

4 Comments:

  • I dig Popeyes. I think I'm 2 for 2 for not puking after eating it. The wet mitten analogy is perfect

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/06/2008 10:11 PM  

  • While I haven't thrown up after eating at Popeyes, I can't say I've ever enjoyed, nor really liked it. It's kind of why I didn't have any.

    When's Arizona?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/07/2008 10:47 AM  

  • Maybe you're secretly racist against sailors. Wait - I think I'm thinking of Long John Silver's. What is Popeye's?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2/08/2008 2:26 PM  

  • I love Long John Silvers!

    By Blogger Burrito Eater, at 2/09/2008 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home