The Waffle House Chronicles...

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Wickity Whack!


This weekend has been a whack weekend!


-Friday night we went to Abuelos, they messed up our nachos. Half shredded beef and half bean somehow translated into half shredded beef and half bean and ground beef. Huh. We send them back and they come back out with just half an order, the shredded beef, for me. Jess has to wait. I have like 4 of my 5 down and then they finally bring Jess' and she only gets 4 total, which is a 20% loss to her. And no condiments for her. That's whack.


-Friday night I watched Friday Night Lights, which is always whack. After that I turned to HBO and watched the Bob Saget stand-up special. It was totally whack! I couldn't look away, I don't know what else to say. You all need to experience it, it's not good but it's whack. I was disturbed...so much that I woke up at 4 and couldn't sleep anymore, which was whack!


-Saturday morning I played basketball and then went to the square to meet Kyle and have some coffee and watch the ski races on the square. Our timing was bad, they had nothing going on at first. How is this whack? This guy came up to Kyle and I and said he needed a couple tall guys to help him with a speaker. Two tall guys and Kyle in the same sentence? That's whack! The dude who asked might have been 5' though.


-Dish Network is whack. Although we get local HD channels I guess they come through a seperate antenna that sucks. I can get locals upstairs but not downstairs. I feel misled...which is whack.


-Saturday night we went to Unos. My burger was half cooked and raw on one side (the left side, not even up and down.) That's whack. They fixed it and it was a great burger. Went to a musical/play thing called Muskie Love. It was a musical about living in Northern Wisconsin. It was awesome, 'cause it was kinda whack! :)


-It's Sunday morning. Nothing whack this morning yet. We'll see as we're off to the dog park to meet some boxer friends...boxers are always whack!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home