The Waffle House Chronicles...

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Mid-week update!

Last night= 3 more pasta bowls. Jess had a hankerin’ for the Pasta Bowl and who am I to say no? I added the optional meatballs for $1.95 only to find out that Olive Garden’s meatballs are pretty tasteless. We watched a vacation video about Disney World last night and I am very excited to go again! We totally have to rebook our trip as Allegiant Air no longer flies out of Madison so we are in the process of doing that. A little research goes a long way as we have found lots of great deals and even a coupon for Jungle Jims! Also got my new speakers last night so the home theater should be rockin’ even more pretty soon!

I am playing Jak2 now and the stage I tried to tackle this morning is such a pain and is one of the most difficult mission’s I have ever experienced in Video Games (should be easier than the last stage on GTA 3 though.) Shooting is my weakest video game skill.

Will finish the week 2-2 (2-3 if you include fantasy football) which sucks after a 5-0 week last week (6-0 with FF.) No more hockey though! Volleyball team is still in 1st place (9-3) and so is kickball (3-0-1.) FF team is 1-1 despite being the highest scoring team. Barry (Sofa King Amazing) is 2-0 and is like the 9th highest scoring team.

J.Bro gave up some bone marrow on Tuesday. That is friggin' insane! I didn’t know anything about it and after reading his recap I admire that he donated even more so! Get well soon man, that is awesome!!!

That’s all I got… I wonder what Riz is doing right now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home