The Waffle House Chronicles...

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Blog Intro:

Oh yeah, welcome to my blog. The goal of this blog is to chronical the life of me, plain and simple. Although the material for this site is not predetermined I would expect to find lots of information about food, beverages, bicycles, friends and some interesting stories. I hope to update this almost daily (5 days a week perhaps?) I also will invite guest entries because if you are a friend of mine you are more than welcome to give your own opinions. Finally please leave lots of comments. They will not only keep me entertained and inspired to write more entries but it shows me that you care. And I also like your opinions so if I make a top 5 list I hope in response to have other Top 5 lists for my readers to compare in the comment fields.

4 Comments:

  • Very nice - the ring of blogs linked to and from my site will eventually take over the whole internet.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9/14/2005 1:30 PM  

  • Do you have a counter yet? You should get one. They can tell you some interesting stats. They also let you know how many people have visited, just in case people don't show their love by commenting.

    J.Bro - LOL

    By Blogger Hez, at 9/15/2005 9:26 PM  

  • Sign up for www.sitemeter.com - it'll not only keep track of how many people visit, but what ISP they're using, how long they stayed, and how they got to your blog (what google search string they used, for example). And it's free!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9/16/2005 11:47 AM  

  • Thanks j.bro...I did the site meter so now I can track it. This weekend I hope to make some new links and learn the ins and outs of this.

    By Blogger Burrito Eater, at 9/16/2005 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home