The Waffle House Chronicles...

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Old Time Hockey! Last night we had our last old man hockey game! It was the 7th place game (in a 8 team league, we are an elite team!) I even got my skates sharpened for the event. Well it was basically 6 on 6 (each team having one reserve) so it was extremely tiring. We won 10-5 and I got the hat trick and a couple assists. A good way to end the season. Looking for good hockey players for the fall (especially a goalie) so if you know any, send them my way! Hockey at it's finest!

Just by chance I went vegetarian yesterday! Cereal, Spaghettios, Nachos, Chex Mix and Ice Cream. Oh yeah and a couple Starbursts. I don't recommend Starbursts before cycling.

3 Comments:

  • Hey, old-time hockey! Like Eddie Shore!

    By Blogger Annie, at 9/15/2005 5:51 PM  

  • Not as vegetarian as you think - Starbursts are made from the intestinal lining of cattle.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9/15/2005 7:37 PM  

  • I think that I probably wont eat starburts until I forget that (probably not true) fact. I don't know any hockey players. :O( I could post at work for you though if you like.

    By Blogger Hez, at 9/15/2005 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home