The Waffle House Chronicles...

Friday, September 16, 2005

Chequamagon Fat Tire Fest. 2500 riders, 40 miles. At 10am tomorrow in Hayward, Jess, Stephen and I (accompanied by injured rider and now super-fan Emily) will be in the thick of the mayhem. I haven’t decided how serious to take it (go all out for the best time I can get or ride it for fun or try to balance the two) so I am not posting a goal. I guess if I can ride without hurting myself or breaking a bike part or flatting that would be good. The Olive Garden will again be the carbohydrate source tonight. I wonder if Emily will wear her I love carbs shirt?

That’s all I’ve got right now. Have a great weekend!!!

3 Comments:

  • make that 2499 riders. i'm not making the trip. good luck to those that are going though!

    -shiroma

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/16/2005 10:15 AM  

  • I have my envelope ready to go for the '06 lottery! I expect a full race report with photos - photos taken during the race if you decide to do it for fun.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9/16/2005 10:33 AM  

  • 2498 if you count Emily too! :( Bummer you aren't going Shiroma, you are a northwoods staple like Leinenkugels! Next year we will have to make it a Team Pacific outing.

    I am almost certain the camera will indeed do the 40 miles with me. If it costs me 1 spot to 658th it would still likely be worth it!

    By Blogger Burrito Eater, at 9/16/2005 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home