The Waffle House Chronicles...

Monday, September 19, 2005

Monday night and all the TV shows are on! No not Monday Night Football! King of Queens, How I met your Mother and Weeds! OK, right now I have both football games on but once Weeds comes on at 9 I'll be all set!

Anyways, I promised some Top 5 and Top 10 lists so here goes. Friday I had Pitch Black 2 from Mountain Dew so now I have to revise the Dew rankings. So here goes (with a 1 to 10 scale thrown in:)

1. Code Red- 9.8 Simply the best! Bottle and the gun are preferred over cans
2. Mountain Dew- 9.2 The classic! Bottle is preferred
3. Live Wire- 5.9 A very large step down from the top 2, decent for an orange
4. Pitch Black- 4.9 I don't crave grape soda much but when I do the PB is the best option
5. Pitch Black 2- 4.7 Don't drink with a meal, very unique however. Use in place of sour in your favorite mixed drink
6. Baja Blast- 1.2 The worst non-diet soda I've ever tasted. Tried it again because I didn't think it could possiblty taste that bad...but it does!

So get a 2 liter of Code Red and have yourself a great afternoon!

Pics from Chequamagon and the Ironman 2005. No action shots of me or the team yet, but here is a small taste.

1 Comments:

  • I'll have to agree on the rankings of dew for the most part. Of course I'd have to switch one and two up, but what can I say, nothing beats the original!

    By Blogger el_riz, at 9/20/2005 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home