The Waffle House Chronicles...

Friday, September 30, 2005

Friday afternoon…3:13 left until the weekend. Into the Blue will be awesome! Badger game should be great. Cross race guaranteed to be painful. My cross goal is to get one point, so I need to be in the top 20 overall in one race this season. Last year I think I got like 27th in the one race I did, but it was the most heavily attended race (WI State Champs.) Oh yeah, my team name was Racing with Jesus, how cool is that? It even made the official race results. This year our team can get WCA points so I guess it will be Schwinn Regional. Of course I probably won’t go anyways so it is a moot point! Maybe I should race A, they only get a handful of people and would be more likely to get my 1 point.

Just a guess but the Riz is likely seeing the History of Violence this weekend (unless he has seen it already…that is why no one will ever say I am Riz-like, even the things we have in common on the surface we don’t really have in common. Funny, our interests are more complimentary than anything.

Yahoo movies is funny, there is a new Johnny Knoxville movie out, never heard of it. Critics say it sucks…big time! Everyone says Into the Blue will suck too, but reuniting Lance Harbor with Tweeter is pure genius. I still have to see Four Brothers, I feel like a bad person for not seeing it yet. :(

So anyone else doing anything fun this weekend?

1 Comments:

  • Aw, hell, I forgot that cross season starts this weekend. I'd like to do a race or two before it gets cold and snowy!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9/30/2005 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home