The Waffle House Chronicles...

Friday, August 29, 2008

Yummy

Alright, this is not really a comeback post as I am not sure how much I will update this going forward but things are looking upward for more blogging. Since I last posted, my Internet has been down twice (for a total of 8 days) as Charter can’t seem to get it right. I mean I’ve got a new modem and a new and buried cable and it still didn’t work. Guh! I now have another non-buried cable that will be buried at some point.

This weekend is the Taste of Madison. Here is how I plan to spend $10. How will you spend yours?

Jack and Blue Buffalo Cheese Sticks - $3
Zesty Jalapeno Cheese Bread - $1
Meatball Stromboli with Marinara Sauce - $2
Mac and Cheese Pizza by the Slice - $2
Butterfinger Wontons - $2


Not too shabby I don't think. Might opt for some boneless buffalo wings instead of the Stromboli. I'll probably even get some photos!



I got a new camera too! It is a Panasonic something and it is teal! :) Here are some photos of the last couple of weeks.


Devil's Lake

Mark on a rock

Mark in a rock

Dean pretending it was 5 years ago

Pimpin' ain't easy...



Looks like I'll also will get to rock some cool mountain bike trails in a couple weeks...but that is for another post...yep another post. With a new bike or two in the works I'll have to try them out some time!

Oh by the way...I can't wait!
Fast & Furious



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home