The Waffle House Chronicles...

Saturday, August 02, 2008

This video is crazy

I am sure this will be making the rounds but I was told about this video today while working at Willy Bikes by a 60 year old lady. She didn't end up buying a bike from me but I had to check it out when I got home.




It sucks that even among the most noble of professions that there still can be some bad eggs.

On a positive note I met Gary Coleman last night at the Mallards game. A good time was had by all. I even won a free Chipotle burrito for my cheering efforts (making that 4 burritos from 4 locations in 4 straight non-breakfast meals.)

2 Comments:

  • Who is that little boy you're standing by and why was the leader of the leader of the Mormon church at a Mallards game? I assume this is the Gary Coleman you mean - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_J._Coleman

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/04/2008 9:12 AM  

  • That video was crazy. Do you think the officer got in trouble?

    By Blogger Hez, at 8/06/2008 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home